Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymphora

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:09 pm

About you

Name : Fredrik
Activities that effect raiding : None atm, looking for job, so I spend much time at my computer.

WoW Details

Character Name : Nymphora
Class : Paladin
Level : 85
Spec : Holy
Offspec : Retribution
Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/nymphora/simple

Player / Guild Experience
Okey, Lets begin with TBC, played as Hunter in a end raiding guild called "Fully Loaded" on twisting nether EU, killed illidan before the major 3.0 nerf, Kalecgos and Brutallus also went down during that time.

Took a break during naxxramas and ulduar in WotLk. started to play again when the Trail of the crusade patch came. only done those bosses on normal 25man, did all of them on 10HC. When Icecrownn citadel became available I played in a guild called Fallout on Kor'gall Eu. But I wasnt there for long, since ppl left the guild and we were stuck on Saurfang normal. so I left them in january of 2010 to start a 10man guild with some friends. We tried to kill LK as the first 10man guild on the server but failed, and ppl went afk for awhile and the raids started to be more and more rare. so i decied it's time to play with a end gaming guild.

Finally I came to an awesome guild "Jolly Rogers" and the bosses went down pretty fast. we were not "Hardcore" more of and Semi-hardcore guild. Killed lich king 25/3. Started to play them on Hc and i manage to kill 8/12 hc before i took a break over the summer. In october me and some friends PCT to Tarren mill to play alliance, And here i am looking for a guild that are more of a serious nature. During the ICC raiding i played as Holy, so have killed lich king during 10% as the only Holy pala in raid. I know what im doing and I'll continue to do so

What can you the player bring to Never Ending
A serious player, If a raid aint goin that well im not the first to say "I have to go, irl issues" and leave. i'll stick in the raid till we are done for the day, and continue the next day. I want progress and to be in one of the more competitive guilds on the server. Got a good working Microphone so i'm able to speak when i'm told to do that.

Computer / Net info
Cpu: AMD PHENOM II X4 955 BE 3.2GHZ 8MB SOCKET AM3 BOX
M-board: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO 790X AM3 ATX
Graphic: SAPPHIRE RADEON HD5850 TOXIC 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E
Memory: CORSAIR 4GB DDR3 XMS3 DHX PC10600 1333MHZ CL9

Got Telia 24mbit. one of the Best swedish dsl connections. Got around 100ms all the time

Why we should accept your application to Never Ending?
I know what i'm doing. Used to be in a good progression guild. and love to raid a lot. thats why I put up an application to Never Ending.

Can you abide by our raiding times / looting system?
Yes ofc, I'm not there just for the loot. The main reason i apply is that i want a lot of Progression.

Any other info you would like to share with us? (Use this opportunity for us to get to know you, knowing what kind of person you are we could somehow relate if it is the case)
I am a 22y old guy. that play a lot of Wow, prolly 10-12h a day, not doin so much during the Winter season. In the summer I go on holidays and fishing a lot to get "Illustrious Grand Master Fisherman" but it is hard to catch fishes that get me the skill. hmm also watching many sport events on Television. well thats all for me.

Forgot the ui print, but here it is : http://data.fuskbugg.se/dipdip/printui.jpg
Looking forward to speak with you ingame and on the forum during this application //Nymphora
Back to top Go down
Venom
Admin
Admin
Venom

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 am

Rejected

Thank you for applying to Never Ending Guild
Back to top Go down
http://neverending.omgforum.net

Holy Paladin