Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heamonn

Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy Empty
PostSubject: Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy   Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Tobias, im 23 years old and live in Sweden. Got a retri/holy paladin on Tarren Mill (Heamon) that i wanna join you guys with.

My paladin has been on Tarren Mill for ages now and i recognize alot of youre members in NE.

Been Paladin CM, raidleader and officer in a guild called Exorcism back in the days.

Have cleared everything from ZG up to LK on my years in wow.

Got loads of raiding skills, both as retri and holy. Started my career as retribution paladin in wotlk but before that i was raiding as a pure holydin Smile

I think thats it about me Smile If you have any more questions about me or something else youre welcome to contact me
in-game or here on my apply Smile

Hoping for a positiv respond asap Very Happy

Thanks in advance / Best regards Heamon!

Back to top Go down
Kyokukei

PostSubject: Re: Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy   Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Hm, my answer would be pancake!
Back to top Go down
Ginseng

PostSubject: Re: Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy   Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Don't take this the wrong way, but your application is more like a covering letter than an application. It lacks substance.

It doesn't really tell us all that much, we see no screenshots, keybindings, actual reasoning as to whether or not you think you could make it here and what you could offer it seems to be more of a 'hey guys I know a few of you, nudge nudge wink wink' if you get my drift.

Its not my say or final say but just saying perhaps you should add a lot more if you wish to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy   Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Heamon, Retri/Holy
Page 1 of 1