Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retri paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KungSven

Retri paladin Empty
PostSubject: Retri paladin   Retri paladin EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:55 am

About you

Name :Sven
Activities that effect raiding :School

WoW Details

Character Name :Peterds
Class :Paladin
Level :85
Spec :Retri
Offspec :Protection/holy
Armory Link : Since ive recently migrated my armory isnt up yet, ill send it again when it comes online, or if someone want i can show the gear ingame.

Player / Guild Experience
I've been in Pixels and after the disband i joined dawning if i remember correctly. Dawning disbanded also, and then i stopped playing for awhile since there really wasnt much to do and the game kinda felt boring at that point. I joined Valhalla on the horde side during the endgame of Lichking just to play with an irl friend. When cataclysm came i migrated to korgal and joined a social/slacking guild with a friend.
Now I've migrated back to Tarren mill and want to start with some pve raiding.

I havnt any pve experience from cata yet except baradin hold;P

What can you the player bring to Never Ending
A dedicated player that will try to do his best during raidtimes, and since ive played with some of you guys before you know how I am to some extent:)

Computer / Net info
8gig ram, Pentium i5, Nvidia gtx 460, 24mbit netspeed.

Can you abide by our raiding times / looting system?

Yes I should be able to do it most of the time otherwise Ill tell before if I got any problems coming that day.

Any other info you would like to share with us?

Well I got a new computer since the last time i played pve so I wont have any low fps moments or such. I only got 1 dog atm, my other passed away, so it will be a little less breaks for my dog. Atm my gear doesnt have the best enchants etc thats because I was on the korgall realm and almost everything there cost double the price than on tarren mill, and when i were on korgall I wasnt raiding so no rly point enchanting if you aint doing anything serious.
Back to top Go down
KungSven

Retri paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retri paladin   Retri paladin EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:07 am

Here is the link for my armory:) sorry for the hassle.
Back to top Go down
KungSven

Retri paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retri paladin   Retri paladin EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:08 am

-.-
Back to top Go down
Mortok

Mortok

Retri paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retri paladin   Retri paladin EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Looking at your app i'd say your relying on the fact that you know people within the guild you have previously played with. I vaguely recall you from my days in SinisteR and even so my memeories of you arent good, so i would say make another app that is more impressive than this. Atm its a no from me
Back to top Go down
Pret

Retri paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retri paladin   Retri paladin EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Seeing that we are atm mostly looking for either a tank or a healer and that we already have 2 pallies in our group I would be hard pressed to find a spot atm.

I agree with Tok, try and impress me more and might get turned on. ^^
Back to top Go down
KungSven

Retri paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retri paladin   Retri paladin EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 pm

About you

Name :Sven
Activities that effect raiding :School and sometimes my dog might require attention, but shouldnt be too much of a problem since i take him out before raids or anything important but still might happen.

WoW Details

Character Name :Peterds
Class :Paladin
Level :85
Spec :Retribution
Offspec :Protection/holy
Armory Link :

Player / Guild Experience
I've been in Pixels and after the disband i joined dawning if i remember correctly. Dawning disbanded also, and then i stopped playing for awhile since there really wasnt much to do and the game kinda felt boring at that point. I joined Valhalla on the horde side during the endgame of Lich king just to play with an irl friend. When cataclysm came i migrated to korgal and joined a social/slacking guild with a friend.
Now I've migrated back to Tarren mill and want to start with some pve raiding.

I havnt any pve experience from cata yet except baradin hold.

What can you the player bring to Never Ending
A dedicated player that will try to do his best during raidtimes, and that is familiar with his character and specc in both pve and pvp. Since ive played with some of you guys before you know how I am to some extent.

Computer / Net info
8gig ram, Pentium i5, Nvidia gtx 460, 24mbit netspeed.

Can you abide by our raiding times / looting system?
Yes I should be able to do it most of the time otherwise Ill tell before if I got any problems coming that day. The looting system isnt any problem at all.

Hobbys
Apart from playing WoW I got an dog that I take care off. I do like to excercise with my bicycle when the weather is good and im in the mood for it. Other games I like to play besides WoW are Company of heroes online, Unreal tournament 3, bad company 2 and many more.

Any other info you would like to share with us?
Well I got a new computer since the last time i played pve so I wont have any low fps moments or such. I only got 1 dog atm, my other passed away, so it will be a little less breaks for my dog.
Seeing that Never ending seems to search for a tank and a healer it could be good to know that i got good pre raid gear for both holy and prot. I am familiar with retri and holy specc in raids, but im a little less familiar with prot, but I think I can manage tanking without any big troubles.

I'd prefer to join as a retribution paladin but I might consider joining as a holy or prot paladin, atleast I got gear for them if needed sometime, if it would turn out that the guild are lacking any of those I could help with filling the spot.

Seems like its not possible to link armory links here so if there is anything you guys wonder or want to discuss something please ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retri paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retri paladin   Retri paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Retri paladin
Page 1 of 1