Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

warlock application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naforce

warlock application! Empty
PostSubject: warlock application!   warlock application! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Name : Oscar Tjulin
Activities that effect raiding : Well that would probably be my handball..

WoW Details

Character Name : Naforce
Class : warlock
Level : 85
Spec : Destruction ( 3/7/31 )
Offspec : Demonology ( 0/31/10 )
Armory Link :

Player / Guild Experience (Explain about you as a player class wise and what guild history you have had and what you have achieved in the process) been playing in memento mori for a very very long time now but iam starting to loose my spark for the guild tbh =/ . feels like iam a child who wants to have a new pink little dinosaur because you're tired of the green one. if u know what i mean

What can you the player bring to Never Ending A hell of a good player and iam also dedicated for you guys ! Got what u need. have a shiny side if you're talking about humour. Iam not the guy who looses the whole cheek because we had a wipeparty 1 evening, i actually love wipepartys in their positive ways, Everytime u wipe u learn something new! and thats what its about ain't it?

Computer / Net info well my internet is actually not that good ,Glocalnet 25 mbit or something. really dont got the best control over that. But i never get disconnected and i have a very nice ping on around 60 ( have been struggling with the wow maps and shit aswell so my fps have been lowered..

Why we should accept your application to Never Ending? lets say if you don't accept this application. If u don't you will actually be sorry. you'll loose a good teamplayer and individual player who knows what he's doing etc. ( and my jokes will none of you hear ) a shame then to be totally honest.

Can you abide by our raiding times / looting system? everyday , whole night, and yes i've been using loot council before !;D

Any other info you would like to share with us? (Use this opportunity for us to get to know you, knowing what kind of person you are we could somehow relate if it is the case) Iam a hell of nice guy and i'd be glad to join you if i'd get that awesome once in a life-time chance Smile thanks, dear wishes naforce , ciao.
Back to top Go down
Pret

warlock application! Empty
PostSubject: Denied   warlock application! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 am

Thanks for your application, but sorry to tell you that it has been rejected.

GL and HF in your further endeavours in WoW,
Never Ending.
Back to top Go down

warlock application!
Page 1 of 1