Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW NOT TO APPLY TO NEVER ENDING (PRIME EXAMPLE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venom
Admin
Admin
Venom

HOW NOT TO APPLY TO NEVER ENDING (PRIME EXAMPLE) Empty
PostSubject: HOW NOT TO APPLY TO NEVER ENDING (PRIME EXAMPLE)   HOW NOT TO APPLY TO NEVER ENDING (PRIME EXAMPLE) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:34 pm

This is an application we have recieved if you plan on writing something like this expect to be declined / publicly humiliated.

Please enjoy your read.

Real-life Name: (Removed)
Nationality: (Removed)

Ingame Name: (Removed)
Class/spec (and off-spec if relevant):Mage,arcane / fire
Armory link

i have been playing WOW for 5 years now, since classic wow, but i havent been in its raids, in TBC have been raiding its contents, but sorrowfully ddnt catch illidan and now in WOTLK ICC bosses down (11/12) hc (10m) , RS 10/25(normal)

Can you abide by our raiding times / looting system?
availability for raiding during the week? still depends on the guild , but mostly everynight

i always pref grps,good ones and as for me , am quite cold person Smile good attitudes and polite and i dnt get mad from ANYTHING !

Computer / Net info : 512 mb / usual latency 150-200 , dual core proccesor 2.5 GHz 3mgb cache , 3G ram, ATI hd 4550

Why we should accept your application to Never Ending? am looking for a good10 man guild, and ur looking for good players to assist u with ur mission Smile

i was a member of (Removed) for some tim which is a 10 man guild during WOTLK such guilds only improves players skills but also gives them chance to clear all contents b4 others not mentioning being unique among other server players , wht ever they raid or they cleared from bosses , being unique is the most thing iam looking forward to
How do you think this guild will suit you? Very Happy will suits me very much 1st i pref 10 man-raids, ppl are more focused in it , competitive and always better when it comes for achvs + in 25 u get uncomfortable lags/delay which reduce ur capability and willingness to play

1st let me say why am playing wow!, i have been playing wow to play with my irl fiends
we r a punch of friends used to play warcraft at internet cafes , when WOW came put we tried it, liked it, some of us got addicted to it , but for me i like interacting with other ppl, improving even my life way ,skills or socially for my studying, i am FEE (faculty of electronic engineering) 4th year now , i like drawing,3d thingies, games and cartoons,aiming for good life i hope, been working on som 3d progs like 3d max, when u come to WOW , YES i do love wow but i never make it take my "real life time" but still love to waste my time on playing some wow Smile
Back to top Go down
http://neverending.omgforum.net

HOW NOT TO APPLY TO NEVER ENDING (PRIME EXAMPLE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Never Ending :: Public Sector :: Applications-
Jump to: