Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc-cola

Supermon - elemental shaman, troll. Empty
PostSubject: Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.   Supermon - elemental shaman, troll. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 pm

About me
Name : Arsen Shebzukhov
Activities that effect raiding : I study mathematics in the university. That though will hardly affect raid attendance anyhow.

WoW Details
Character Name : Supermon, Tarren mill, Troll.
Class : Shaman
Level : 85
Spec : Elemental
Offspec : Enhancement
Armory Link :

Player / Guild Experience (Explain about you as a player class wise and what guild history you have had and what you have achieved in the process)

I have been playing since Burning Crusade, always have played a shaman and always on Tarren Mill.Back in Burning Crusade I was raiding with a russian guild Litmus, there were many russians on Tarren Mill, efore they release ru-wow. Raiding was fine, I have cleared everything up to Black Temple, but thats whenafter school exams came in, I had to stop for a while.

In Wrath of the Lich King, I returned to Litmus. We have cleared Ulduar Hardmodes in 10 man, but didn't succed in 25 man, thats when Trial of the Crusader came out. I have been in the second 10 man raid and we have done Tribute to Insanity achievement. We also have succeded in killing Anub'arak in 25 heroic man mode, but that happened only once. Then the Icecrown citadel came out and it happened so that I left Litmus, I had killed everything up to Sindragosa with them, though. I left Litmus, because I've grown tired with the raid leader, who was shouting at the people all the time. Then I came into The Usual Suspects and there I have killed few bosses on heroic and the Lich King, but their former elemental shaman returned and
I was no longer needed, so I joined a raid for alts for top server guild, like Ensidia, Huhuholics and Fallout and with that raid I stayed till Cataclysm. I tried applying to a guild, called Dystopia, I got in, but eventually I left that guild after 1st raid, because people, who have killed eleven bosses on heroic mode were being positioned for 20 minutes on Deathbringed Saurfang. That was really strange for me, and I couldn't stand people buffing and eating for 20 minutes before each boss and having all those "brb 10sec bros", while 24 other guys are waiting. I have performed well, even got to be 140th on Blood Queen on World of Logs. In Cataclysm I didn't get a chance to raid anywhere close to being serious.

So to summarise, what have I done so far:
TBC:
  • Karazhan - cleared;
  • Gruul's Lair - cleared;
  • Magtheridon's Lair - cleared;
  • SSC - cleared;
  • The Eye - cleared;
  • Mount Hyjal - cleared;
  • Black Temple - cleared;
  • Sunwell - never entered;

WotLK:
  • Naxx 10/25 - cleared;
  • Uldu 10(HM)/25 - cleared;
  • ToC 10(Heroic)/25(Heroic) - cleared;
  • ICC 25(heroic) - everything, but Lich King killed.

Shaman as a class for me.
I always played a shaman and probably always will.
In Burning Crusade I was healing, that was nothing special back then, just mostly mouse-over chain heal. I enjoy using different macros, have them for almost every spell. I dont use healing addons, that allow mouse-over clicking, I use macros.
In Wrath of the Lich King I switched elemental, quite enjoyed it. For me elemental is a very interesting because it has, now, in Cataclysm quite a lot of utility abilities, not mentioning the insane burst you can pop. Shaman has 2 crowd control spells, which are quite handy in most of places, since in Cataclysm we do have elementals and humanoids/beasts. It all is a hybrid class and an elemental shaman can throw a heal himself or cast healing rain, which is quite nice to help healers overcome some deep raid-wide damage.
Also elemental shaman is quite the interrupter, since we have a interrupting spell with only 5 seconds cooldown. Also elemental might take on with kiting, since we are able to cast ghost wolf inside now and I, personally, take the AoE-roots talent, even though most people claim it to be a dps loss. Not much of a dps loss, but ability is awesome.
I can play not only elemental, I am quite expirienced in healing and I can go melee in enhancement. Resto spec is quite fun now, but I am just not very much into healing in Cataclysm.

Addons
I stick to minimalistic UI, I use Dominos for action bars, have DBM BossMods, Pitbull for unitframs, Grid for raid frames, Quartz, ForteXorsist and Power Auras for tracking spells cooldowns and othe stuff, Mik's Scrolling Battle Text and Omen.

Gearing/Gemming/Enchanting/Reforging
On my shaman I prioritise haste among other secondary stats, of course after getting hit capped, but of course intellect come first anyway. I use the 54 crit rating and 3% increased critical strike damage meta gem among with some hit gems, because it is better, and I still don't have the gear to avoid hit gems without loss in some other stat. At the moment my average gear item level is somewhere around 350 (thats the raid gear setup). Have all the gear enchanted and reforged properly, gemmed with blue quality gems.

Professions
I have Engineering and Jewelcrafting as professions, both 525. I think those professions are among best for an elemental shaman now, since Engineering gives a really nice once a minute usable enchant on gloves for 480 int, which is better, than solid buff, because I pop it with other cooldowns and Jewelcrafting is very versatile profession, since you can get a buff in the stat, which you most desire.

What can you the player bring to Never Ending

I can bring a dedicated player, who is always a little bit early for raid, always bring flasks/food and tries to get maximum out of what he has available in the current content.

Computer / Net info:
  • Computer:
  • Intel Core 2 duo E9500
  • 4GB ram
  • ATI Radeon 5870

Internet:
  • 6 mbit/sec download
  • 2 mbit/sec upload
  • 100 ms latency

I have microphone, I can speak, even English, when needed and I can shut up, when my opinion is not needed.

Why we should accept your application to Never Ending?

I enjoy raiding, most of all I enjoy progress raids, I am dedicated to the process, I have a brain and know how to use it and I am competitive, which means I'll do everything to do my job as best.

Can you abide by our raiding times / looting system?

Raiding time fits me perfectly, I should be always at home by 21.00 (I have a 2 hour difference with europe), staying up late isn't a problem either. Loot council is best with me.

Any other info you would like to share with us? (Use this opportunity for us to get to know you, knowing what kind of person you are we could somehow relate if it is the case)

Currently I was experimenting with PvP, thats why you might catch me in pvp elemental spec.
I am playing as a troll shaman, so I would be rerolling into alliance, probably draenei, so I need a solid answer.
The armory link doesn't work, is it because I'm not registered?
Back to top Go down
Supermon

PostSubject: Re: Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.   Supermon - elemental shaman, troll. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
Brick

PostSubject: Re: Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.   Supermon - elemental shaman, troll. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 am

What a beast
Back to top Go down
Kyokukei

PostSubject: Re: Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.   Supermon - elemental shaman, troll. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Hello!

Sweet application dude, you spent some time on it wich is apreciated, i cant read it all atm since im going to bed but i read bits and pieces and so far so good.

Just one thing though, can you logout in your PVE gear next time you login? So we can see what we're looking at when it comes to raids.

Best regards
Kyo
Back to top Go down
Ginseng

PostSubject: Re: Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.   Supermon - elemental shaman, troll. EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:46 pm

I second the above comments. Have you got those logs to show your Blood Queen 140th rank by any chance?

Going to leave most of the other queries to Pret our local alcoholic (shaman).
Back to top Go down
Supermon

PostSubject: Re: Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.   Supermon - elemental shaman, troll. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Guys, I am sorry, but I got accepted into Last Man Standing, so I think I will stay there. Anyway thanks and good luck! Best regards.
Back to top Go down
Pret

PostSubject: Re: Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.   Supermon - elemental shaman, troll. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:17 pm

I wish you good luck and fun in LMS.

I did really like your application as well, sad to see you go to another team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.   Supermon - elemental shaman, troll. Empty

Back to top Go down

Supermon - elemental shaman, troll.
Page 1 of 1