Never Ending
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcane/Fire Mage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senseime

Arcane/Fire Mage. Empty
PostSubject: Arcane/Fire Mage.   Arcane/Fire Mage. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:55 am

About you

Name : Carl gustafsson
Activities that effect raiding : School 9:00-16:00 Server time(Paris time) Nothing else

WoW Details

Character Name :Senseimelove
Class :Dranei Mage
Level :85
Spec :Arcane
Offspec :Frost in PVP(Got fire experience aswell in PVE)
Armory Link

Player / Guild Experience (Explain about you as a player class wise and what guild history you have had and what you have achieved in the process) ---Been playing Mage for 4 Years now, Been in different Guilds, First serious guild I was in was in start when Icecrown citadel Came out, we downed 10/12 Very early, then the guild dissbanned becouse of leader taking break from WoW wich was sad :/ I started with some PVP and got 2k in 2v2 and in 3v3. Then later i Joined a Casual raiding 10 man guild and downed 10/12 hc mode icluding 12/12 normal. And then Cataclysm came out and now ive tranfered to this server, I found a Social guild wich I am in with atm. But PVP is getting Booring but i still want to play WoW serious since I play around 6 Hours a day. So To start Raiding Would be the best conclusion for me.

What can you the player bring to Never Ending
Awesome DPS, Working on my Tailoring(465 atm) Good social, Im always up for helping Guildies with Achievments or whatever they need me to. Guild is like a Family and Ide like to join yours Smile

Computer / Net info - Never dc, best graphs, playing on a Alienware, 100 mbit Net

Why we should accept your application to Never Ending?
Cause I guess you need People that is active and to envolve your raiding, And if you need a Classleader i could fit in it after 4 years playing, i know exactly whats best for mages.

Can you abide by our raiding times / looting system?
i Got my own apartment, and i dont have any special time to folow except School like I told you, And eating Dinner

Any other info you would like to share with us? (Use this opportunity for us to get to know you, knowing what kind of person you are we could somehow relate if it is the case) - I am a social guy with humor, I am good at following instructions and a fast learner. I also do Blaze weed, but not at Raiding times.
Back to top Go down
Senseimelove

Arcane/Fire Mage. Empty
PostSubject: armory link   Arcane/Fire Mage. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:30 am

Back to top Go down
Pret

Arcane/Fire Mage. Empty
PostSubject: Denied   Arcane/Fire Mage. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 am

Rejected

Thank you for applying to Never Ending Guild and good luck with your future endeavours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcane/Fire Mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane/Fire Mage.   Arcane/Fire Mage. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane/Fire Mage.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Never Ending :: Public Sector :: Applications-
Jump to: